Featured Lazer Products
- Lazer Impala MIPS Helmet£119.99New
- Lazer Coyote Helmet£69.99New
- Lazer Century Helmet£129.99
- Lazer Bullet 2.0 MIPS Helmet£239.99
- Lazer Compact Helmet£29.99New
- Lazer Victor Helmet£249.99
- Lazer Phoenix+ Helmet£79.99
- Lazer Next+ HelmetFrom Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £39.99Sale
- Lazer Krypton Glasses£74.99
- Lazer Bob HelmetFrom Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £22.99
About the Lazer Brand
Lazer, apart from manufacturing the world’s best helmets, also offer a blend of truly unique cycling sunglasses made to the highest standards and providing performance optics. Mixing in classic looks with the latest lifestyle trends, Lazer sunglasses are the perfect combination of Belgian cycling heritage and a dose if imagination.
100 Years Of Lazer
When the brothers Lacroix founded their company in 1919, they could never have imagined where it would be today. From a cramped workshop in Nivelles (Belgium), where women clustered around sewing machines to make leather caps and gloves for motorcyclists and pilots, to a hypermodern office in one of Antwerp’s hippest neighbourhoods where engineers create the most innovative helmets with manufacturing facilities in Asia and distribution all over the world, their creation has come a long way.
British Cycling Team.
Together with British Cycling Team, Lazer has designed a range of bespoke helmets with the distinct red, white and blue of the British flag and with the British Cycling logo on the top.