What home delivery methods do you offer?
You can choose between these home delivery options:
FREE Standard UK Delivery over £30
• FREE delivery applies to standard orders of £30 and over, delivered to UK addresses.
• Standard delivery is £4.95 for orders under £30.
• Estimated delivery date for standard delivery is 2-3 working days (excludes bikes).
• Our delivery estimates don't apply to remote areas.
• Deliveries take place between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Saturday.
UK Next Working Day Delivery - £6.95
• Order before 1pm for next working day delivery.
• Order placed between 1pm Thursday and 12.59 Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
• Orders placed after 1pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
• This delivery type is unavailable on bike orders.
• We're sorry, but we can't offer next day delivery to remote areas.
• Deliveries take place between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday.
Delivery to Remote Areas - Standard
Unfortunately, due to distance we are unable to include the following areas in our Standard Delivery time of 2-3 working days, however we will do our very best to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We are also unable to offer next day delivery to these locations:
• Channel Islands post codes GY1 - 9, JE1 – 4 - Within 8 working days
• Shetland & Orkney post codes KW15 17, ZE1 3 - Within 11 working days
• Scottish Highlands & Western Isles post codes PA41 - 49, PA61 - 75, 77, 78, PH41(2), 42, 43, 44 - Within 8 working days post codes - HS9, PA76 - Within 9 working days
• Scottish Highlands post codes IV21, 22, 23, 26, 27, IV24, 28, 63(7), IV40, 53 - 56 Within 8 working days (HS1 - 8 - Within 11 working days)
• Isle of Man post codes IM1 - 99 - Within 11 working days
• Cornwall and Scilly post codes TR21 - 25 - Within 11 working days
• Northern Ireland post codes BT1 - 99 - Within 10 working days
Do I need to sign for my parcel?
In normal circumstances yes, however our courier partners have currently paused the requirement for a signature on delivery to protect you and the delivery team. They may ask for a name and take a photograph to confirm proof of delivery.
How do I know my order is on its way?
Whatever items your order contains, you'll receive an email telling you what will happen next. This may include a link that will allow you to track the progress of your order. If you gave us your mobile number when you ordered online, you may also receive a text message from our couriers with more information about your delivery.
If you need to discuss your delivery date, please contact us.
When will the rest of my order arrive? (incomplete order)
The products you order will determine which warehouse your order will be dispatched from. Therefore, it is possible that you will receive separate deliveries. We'll keep you updated on the progress of each delivery using separate dispatch emails. That way you'll know what to expect when.
Do you deliver on bank holidays?
Please note that we are unable to deliver on British public and bank holidays.
I missed the delivery, what happens next?
If a courier attempts to make a delivery when no one is home, they'll leave a card to let you know what you should do next. In most cases they may get a neighbour to sign for your parcel, or try to redeliver the following day. All your choices will be listed on the card along with a contact number.
Delivery dates: can I choose a specific day?
Sorry, but we currently do not offer a Nominated Day delivery option. Our couriers will contact you with the expected delivery date for your order.
Can I change my delivery details after an order is placed?
No, for security reasons once an order has been placed you can't change your delivery address. This is to protect customers from address fraud and orders being redirected to an unauthorised address after a purchase has been made.
Is international delivery available?
No, we currently deliver to UK and Ireland addresses only. We do not accept Euros as a payment method.
What are the impacts of Corona Virus (Covid-19) to Deliveries?
Keeping our customers and staff safe is our top priority. We are operating our business as usual with additional health and safety steps implemented to adhere to government guidelines. Whilst we're trying to deliver our usual great service, due to the situation with COVID-19 you may notice some delays of up to a few days on your order.