I've forgotten my password, how do I reset it?
If you've forgotten your password, it's really simple to get back into your account.
• Go to our sign in page here.
• Click the Forgotten Your Password? link and enter your email address.
• We will then send you an email with a link to set up a new one.
Having trouble finding the email?
We recommend checking your spam or junk folder if you can’t find the email.
How can I make changes to the details on my account?
You can change the details on your account at any time in My Account.
1. Log into your account by clicking on the person icon in the top right-hand corner of the page or at the top of the menu bar on mobile devices.
2. Once you're logged into your account, you can make as many changes to your account information as you'd like:
• Contact Details
• Delivery Address
• Payment Methods
• Your Wishlist
• Contact Preferences
• Stock Alert Notifications
Any changes you make to your account will not affect the details of any orders you've already placed.
It's worth checking your account every once in a while, just to make sure we have the right details for you.
How can I manage my email subscriptions?
If you've already got an account with us you can make sure you receive our marketing emails and texts by following these steps:
1. Log into My Account and select Change Marketing Preferences.
2. Under Marketing Preferences, click the tick boxes to set your preferences for what you'd like us to send you.
If you don't have a Freewheel account, the easiest way to get our marketing emails is to set one up, that way you'll be ready when you decide you want to start shopping.
How can I unsubscribe from your emails?
If you no longer wish to subscribe to receive our emails, you can unsubscribe simply by one of the following ways:
• Clicking on the unsubscribe link in one of our emails
• Log into My Account and select Change Marketing Preferences. Deselect the email tick box under Marketing Preferences.
I'd like to close my account, what should I do?
We’re sorry to see you go, however if you'd like to deactivate your Freewheel account, you'll need to get in touch confirming at least two of the following pieces of information:
• Your full name
• The email address used when you set up the account
• Your billing address
Do I have to create an account?
You don’t need to create an account to shop with us as you can make a purchase using our guest checkout. However, at the end of the checkout process we highly recommend that you take a moment to become a registered customer through making an account.
Benefits of having an account:
• Shop quicker next time without having to re-enter your contact details
• Access to exclusive offers and promotions
• Amend your delivery address and payment details
• Quickly reorder your favourite products
• Keep track of current orders
• Create and share your own wishlists
• See what stock alerts you have signed up for