For the safety of you and our partner stores, we ask that you please adhere to social distancing and wear a face mask or a visor when picking up your Click & Collect order from your local store.
Our FREE Click and Collect service offers all the benefits of shopping online with the expertise of our network of independent bike stores. What better, a percentage of your sale goes straight to your selected store!
• Choose your local Freewheel store at checkout, place your order and pay online.
• Most items can be collected from 2pm the following day, however they can take up to 3 working days to be delivered to your chosen store.
• Once your order has been delivered to your local store, you'll get an email confirming it's ready to be collected.
• Please note, your parcel can only be collected within your chosen stores opening hours.
• The store will request you show them your order number and a form of ID (Valid Passport, Drivers Licence, Utility Bill, Credit/Debit Card) to release your order.
• You have up to 7 working days to collect your parcel from your chosen store.
This depends on stock levels - it can be from 2pm the next working day up to 3 working days. You will receive a Ready to Collect email once the store has prepared your order for collection. Please note that with bike orders the process is different and takes longer as they require a store technician to build and carry out a safety inspection prior to collection. The time this takes will vary store to store. We advise you to contact the store with any collection concerns and to check the store’s opening hours prior to placing an order.
You have up to 7 working days to collect your parcel from your chosen Freewheel store. If you fail to pick up your parcel within this period without notifying the store, it will be returned to Freewheel HQ. You will then need to speak to Freewheel Customer Services for a refund. If you require more time, please call the store directly and tell them when you will be able to make the collection.
Yes of course, if you would like someone else to pick up your order on your behalf, they will just need to bring proof of your identity.
If you change your mind and decide you no longer want an item that we’ve delivered either to your local store or to your home address, we’re happy to offer you your money back. You will need to return the item(s) unused and in its original condition and packaging within 28-days from the date of purchase.
• Please use the returns labels that are included in your package. Instructions are included on the order invoice and labels.
• Please keep proof of purchase until we’ve confirmed your refund has been processed.
• Refunds are made to the original method of payment and account holder.
• All Click & Collect orders should be returned by post and not through the store used for collection.
• If you would like to return a bike that has not been used or ridden and the order was placed within the last 28 days, please contact the store you collected it from to arrange a collection. Please note the store will not be able to issue the refund.
• Dangerous goods must be returned using the provided DPD returns label. If you are unsure, please contact our customer service team.
• For health and safety reasons face masks cannot be returned or exchanged and we cannot accept out-of-date or opened nutrition products.
• All returns are FREE; however, we reserve the rights to refuse this free service on a case by case basis.
Click and Collect is available for most products but not for all. You can see if the product qualifies on the product page or at checkout.
Some stores may only have an agreement with us to supply cycle accessories and clothing only (not bikes). This means that our bike brands are not available to Click and Collect in these particular locations. We suggest you try a different store or select home delivery.
Keeping our customers and staff safe is our top priority. We are operating our business as usual with additional health and safety steps implemented to adhere to government guidelines. We ask that you please adhere to social distancing and wear a face mask or a visor when picking up your Click & Collect order from your local Freewheel store.