The Vis Pro keeps enthusiasts safe by creating a full circle of protective visibility ultimately providing the pinnacle of effective safety lighting. The Adventure edition features a comfortable non-slip head strap with lightweight front/rear lighting and subdued crimson red side lighting - perfect for runners, kayakers, skiers, etc. who need a bright headlight in conjunction with effective rear visibility.
• 600 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Patented, award-winning design
• Engineered with the highest-level CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Single LED front light and an array of LEDS on the back.
• Toggle the rear light on/off.
• Comfortable, non-slip head strap
• Accurate battery status indicator.
• Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute white, amber and red light 360 degrees.
• Subtle Crimson Red Side lighting for a complete 360 degrees of visibility
• Durable, waterproof design (1 meter) for all conditions reliability
• Quick and easy optional snap On/Off helmet mounting system available (Tool-free design)
• MicroUSB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 6 hours)
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings.
o High 2:00 / 600
o Med 4:00 / 300
o Low 8:00 / 150
o Pulse 16:00 / 150
• Designed and Assembled in California.
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
Whilst we're trying to deliver our usual great service, due to the current situation with COVID-19 you may notice some delays of up to a few days on your order.
UK Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days, FREE over £30, or £4.95
UK Next Working Day: Order before 1pm, deliveries made Monday to Friday, £6.95
Some exclusions apply. See full T&Cs here.
Item(s) must be returned unused and in its original condition and packagaing within 28-days from the date of purchase. Please read our full returns policy here.
Our Click and Collect service offers all the benefits of shopping online with the expertise of our network of independent bike stores. What better, a percentage of your sale goes straight to your selected store!
Have your item ready to collect in-store for FREE. Most items can be collected from 2pm the following day. To avoid disappointment, please wait until you have heard from your selected store prior to travelling.