The Vis 180 Pro redefines tail lighting as the safest, most reliable platform available. The ultra-powerful design provides a piercing 150 lumens of output with a wide spread of red lighting for remarkable visibility. The robust design also integrates Light & Motion's exclusive amber side lighting which substantially increases driver awareness of a cyclists at intersections, an essential feature for the urban commuter.
• 150 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Engineered with the highest-level CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• LED array maximizes visibility.
• Ultralight Aluminum body.
• Accurate battery charge and status indicator with 4 status levels.
• Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees.
• Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility.
• Simple ratchet in/out adjustability
• Slide lock system allows you to easily take on / off without tools.
• Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag.
• Bike rack mount available and sold separately
• MicroUSB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 5 hours)
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings.
o Hi SafePulse: 6:00 / 150
o Lo SafePulse: 12:00 / 75
o Solid: 4:00 / 150
o Paceline: 32:00/ 5
• Ultralight system weight: 102 grams
• Designed and Assembled in California.
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
Whilst we're trying to deliver our usual great service, due to the current situation with COVID-19 you may notice some delays of up to a few days on your order.
UK Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days, FREE over £50, or £5.95
UK Next Working Day Delivery: Order before 1pm, deliveries made Monday to Friday, £9.95
Some exclusions apply. See full T&Cs here.
Item(s) must be returned unused and in its original condition and packaging within 28-days from the date of purchase. Please read our full returns policy here.
Our Click and Collect service offers all the benefits of shopping online with the expertise of our network of independent bike stores. What better, a percentage of your sale goes straight to your selected store!
Have your item ready to collect in-store for FREE. Most items can be collected from 2pm the following day. To avoid disappointment, please wait until you have heard from your selected store prior to travelling.