The most innovative and versatile light on the market, designed to function as a headlamp, flashlight, bike light, helmet light and even a free standing light. The Solite 250EX comes fully loaded with the bike mount, headstrap and features a high capacity battery with tremendous run-time: 4 hours on high and up to 150 hours in read/camp mode.
• 250 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Award winning design with patents pending.
• Engineered with the highest level CREE LED and optimized firmware.
• Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution for all your outdoor needs.
• True regulated output; doesn’t dim over time.
• Accurate battery status indicator with 4 led coded status levels.
• Red side lighting to offer 180 degrees visibility without affecting night vision.
•Simple mounting system makes it possible to mount to just about any bar, including your bike stem, tent pole, etc.
•MicroUSB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 7.5 hours)
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings.
o High 4:00 / 250
o Med 8:00 / 125
o Low 30 / 50
o Pulse 60 / 50
o SOS 100 / 50
o Camp/Read - 150+/ 7
• Ultralight system weight: 149 grams
• Designed and Assembled in California.
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
Whilst we're trying to deliver our usual great service, due to the current situation with COVID-19 you may notice some delays of up to a few days on your order.
UK Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days, FREE over £30, or £4.95
UK Next Working Day: Order before 1pm, deliveries made Monday to Friday, £6.95
Some exclusions apply. See full T&Cs here.
Item(s) must be returned unused and in its original condition and packaging within 28-days from the date of purchase. Please read our full returns policy here.
Our Click and Collect service offers all the benefits of shopping online with the expertise of our network of independent bike stores. What better, a percentage of your sale goes straight to your selected store!
Have your item ready to collect in-store for FREE. Most items can be collected from 2pm the following day. To avoid disappointment, please wait until you have heard from your selected store prior to travelling.