Seca 2000 is the latest evolution of Light & Motion's impressive Seca series. Featuring an unprecedented 2000 lumens from a compact, self-contained design; the versatile platform reinvents the capabilities of handlebar mounted lights. From technical singletrack to dark commutes - the Seca 2000 is the new benchmark of self-contained lighting.
• 2000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
• Sealed, waterproof design tested to 1 meter for all conditions reliability.
• Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light.
• Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns.
• Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off.
• Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
• Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels.
•Universal tool-free mounting system.
• Micro-USB Rechargeable (Charges in 4 hrs with 2A adapter, 8 hrs. with 1A Adapter, and 14 hrs. with .5A USB slot).
• Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge.
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
• Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
o High 1:30 / 2000
o Med 3:00 / 1000
o Low 6:00 / 500
o Pulse 9:00 / 500
o Race High 2:00 / 1500
o Race Low 4:00 / 750
• System weight: 216 grams
• Designed and Assembled in California.
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
Whilst we're trying to deliver our usual great service, due to the current situation with COVID-19 you may notice some delays of up to a few days on your order.
UK Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days, FREE over £50, or £5.95
UK Next Working Day Delivery: Order before 1pm, deliveries made Monday to Friday, £9.95
Some exclusions apply. See full T&Cs here.
Item(s) must be returned unused and in its original condition and packaging within 28-days from the date of purchase. Please read our full returns policy here.
Our Click and Collect service offers all the benefits of shopping online with the expertise of our network of independent bike stores. What better, a percentage of your sale goes straight to your selected store!
Have your item ready to collect in-store for FREE. Most items can be collected from 2pm the following day. To avoid disappointment, please wait until you have heard from your selected store prior to travelling.