The Seca 2500 is the ultimate bike light for dedicated cyclists, whether competing in 24 hour races or sneaking in a ride after work - the Seca’s balance between: brightness, beam pattern, weight and features is unprecedented. The Seca 2500 Enduro extends the battery life for truly epic rides.
• 2500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
• A 4 LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern with a wide, far-reaching spread of light that focuses the light where you need it.
• Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders’ depth perception with optics that eliminate the snowball effect, without wasting any light.
• Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to toggle between high power with 2.5 hours run time and medium power with 5 hours.
• Daytime Pulse mode when riding on the road.
• Includes GoPro mount interface for versatile mounting options
• Universal tool-free mounting system. (Helmet mount included)
• Illuminated Power Button
• Waterproof to 1 meter for all conditions reliability
• Ultralight aluminum cooling fins
• Recharge the 6 Cell Li-ion battery in 5 hours with the Mini-L 1.5 Charger.
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings with secondary race mode
o High 2:30 / 2500
o Med 5:00 / 1250
o Low 10:00 / 625
o Pulse 20:00 / 625
o Race High 2:30 / 2500
o Race Med 5:00 / 1100
• System weight: 495 grams
• Designed and Assembled in California
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
Whilst we're trying to deliver our usual great service, due to the current situation with COVID-19 you may notice some delays of up to a few days on your order.
UK Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days, FREE over £50, or £5.95
UK Next Working Day Delivery: Order before 1pm, deliveries made Monday to Friday, £9.95
Some exclusions apply. See full T&Cs here.
Item(s) must be returned unused and in its original condition and packaging within 28-days from the date of purchase. Please read our full returns policy here.
Our Click and Collect service offers all the benefits of shopping online with the expertise of our network of independent bike stores. What better, a percentage of your sale goes straight to your selected store!
Have your item ready to collect in-store for FREE. Most items can be collected from 2pm the following day. To avoid disappointment, please wait until you have heard from your selected store prior to travelling.