Extended runtime lighting with charging on-the-go capability! Perfect for dynamo setups, touring, or adventure rides. The Rando 500 features all of the safety innovations of the Urban lineup with the added benefit of trickle-charge capability while being used. Never be left in the dark again!
• 500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Compatible with optional GoPro mount adapter to set up just about anywhere.
• Firmware allows light to be used on low/pulse modes while trickle charging (ideal for dynamo setups).
• Accurate 4 level battery charge status indicator
• Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution of light for cycling.
• Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility
• High Capacity Li-Ion Battery Ideal for dynamo recharging
• MicroUSB Rechargeable
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings.
o High 3:00 / 500
o Med 4:00 / 225
o Low 8:00 / 115
o Pulse 16:00 / 115
• System weight: 121 grams
• Designed and Assembled in California.
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
Whilst we're trying to deliver our usual great service, due to the current situation with COVID-19 you may notice some delays of up to a few days on your order.
UK Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days, FREE over £30, or £4.95
UK Next Working Day: Order before 1pm, deliveries made Monday to Friday, £6.95
Some exclusions apply. See full T&Cs here.
Item(s) must be returned unused and in its original condition and packaging within 28-days from the date of purchase. Please read our full returns policy here.
Our Click and Collect service offers all the benefits of shopping online with the expertise of our network of independent bike stores. What better, a percentage of your sale goes straight to your selected store!
Have your item ready to collect in-store for FREE. Most items can be collected from 2pm the following day. To avoid disappointment, please wait until you have heard from your selected store prior to travelling.