Imjin's powerfully focused beam and compact size make a versatile light for any type of riding and is perfectly designed to run on your helmet with a GoPro mount. The Imjin features an optimized reflector that provides a large and even spot beam without hot spots. Designed to maximize run-time in an ultra-light package – Imjin is built with the epic in mind.
• 800 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Engineered with the best CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• GoPro Mount Interface for a ultra low-profile helmet mounting solution
• Custom engineered micro-peened reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern that focuses the light exactly where you need it.
• Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders’ depth perception using optics that eliminates the snowball effect with a clean transition across the beam.
• Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
• Daytime Pulse mode.
• Universal tool-free mounting system.
• Ultralight body is virtually weightless on helmet.
• Recharge the 2 Cell Li-ion battery in 2.75 hours with the Mini-L 1.5 Charger.
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
o High 2:00 / 800
o Med 4:00 / 400
o Low 8:00 / 200
o Pulse 16:00 / 200
o Race High 2:00 / 800
o Race Low 4:00 / 400
• System weight: 230 grams
• Designed and Assembled in California.
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
Whilst we're trying to deliver our usual great service, due to the current situation with COVID-19 you may notice some delays of up to a few days on your order.
UK Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days, FREE over £50, or £5.95
UK Next Working Day Delivery: Order before 1pm, deliveries made Monday to Friday, £9.95
Some exclusions apply. See full T&Cs here.
Item(s) must be returned unused and in its original condition and packaging within 28-days from the date of purchase. Please read our full returns policy here.
Our Click and Collect service offers all the benefits of shopping online with the expertise of our network of independent bike stores. What better, a percentage of your sale goes straight to your selected store!
Have your item ready to collect in-store for FREE. Most items can be collected from 2pm the following day. To avoid disappointment, please wait until you have heard from your selected store prior to travelling.