Dynaplug Megapill tubeless bicycle tyre repair kit
Dynaplug Megapill tubeless bicycle tyre repair kit | Puncture Repair | Freewheel
- Want to be covered no matter what happens or just really, really hate walking home? The Megapill is for all the truly prepared boy and girl scouts out there
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there!
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- The Megapill is a perfectly machined, waterproof 6061 aluminum capsule that contains everything you need for epic rides in the middle of nowhere, including a grand total of 7 pre-loaded Dynaplug insertion tubes and a micro knife for cutting the plug tail
- Even as the big boy of the Dynaplug range, the Megapill is only 65 x 28 mm in size and weighs just 85 grams fully loaded
- Kit includes the tool, 5 x standard and 2 x Megaplug compatible stainless steel insertion tubes 5 x Soft nose standard plugs, 2 x Megaplugs, 1 x micro knife, a handy carry pouch and a pipe cleaner to help prep the tubes for reloading
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage